October 24, 2010

Woollen Socks...

*Typical cho-chweet girlie alert*

I am positive the only thing that can induce me into having/adopting kids is clothes.


Those little clothes! Oh you must see them! They are chooooooooooo c-u-t-e! I swear, I don't like kids, but their clothes? Those little woollen socks, like little ones, they are so darling, I could eat them. And those little lacy tiny frocks! Oh my god...I swear I could just adopt a little girl right now so I could dress her up! 


After full 15 years went to the same store (which is now bigger and jazzier) that my parents would take us to for buying our Diwali clothes. Bought Indian wear for the nephew AND did not, dear blog, you have to hear this, did not buy a SINGLE thing for myself! This is a record! Somewhere in an alternate nicer Universe I am being felicitated right now! Like really, I did not buy a single thing for myself! Am I like the best aunt or what?


The bad news however is that I found one reason to have kids. Scary. Like really, dude, I am growing up too fast for my liking. I need to stay away from kiddie clothes! Now!

No comments: