October 21, 2010

Love Has No Where To Go...

I wish I knew for sure that I would see you again. I want to pick out the prettiest smile and keep it safe.

*****
Unspoken words fascinate me. I think they are both beautiful and powerful. I think they make for some of the best conversations between two people. 

Speak those words love. 

They'll drill a hole in your heart.

*****
From passion to this unfamiliar emotionlessness. It's a whole new strange ground. It's weird when indifference takes place of love. How is it possible?

*****
Some people will inspire the Shakespeare in you and some people? They will just make you forget everything  you learnt about joining words to form a decent sentence. They'll take you to an island and drop you there. And alone, you'll be lost. You'll struggle to find words for your feelings and no matter how hard you try, you'll sink anyway. You'll come off worse instead. Realize the danger of the situation and just shut up. But the trouble is, they make you want to talk. They go by the name of Heartless. 

*****
It breaks my heart when I lie to you.

No comments: