October 24, 2010

A Believable Cake...

The fact that I don't like chocolate as much always makes me feel less like a woman.


*****
It's actually fun challenging your beliefs, the ones you held close to your heart all along. It's fun when you revisit them and realise how silly you have been so far.

*****
There are people who'll never hurt you. Some are just incapable of hurting others. But some, they know how broken you really are and wouldn't dream of hurting, lest you break further. While the first are good people, the second one, they love you, even if they don't say so.

*****
And doesn't the word "Succinctly" sound like a come-on? 


*****
I miss having Praveen comment on my blog. Pballs, come over and comment sometime and make a little girl happy? Won't you please?

Miss having you around :)

*****
I think I am awesome. 

No comments: