October 25, 2010

Butterfly Wings & Bee's Knees...

The more I listen to human beings the more convinced I become that the ability to hold an intelligent conversation is a special gift, to be had by only a few.

And it baffles me to no end that we aren't worshipping writers/authors** instead.

It's woeful. Really.


**Not the likes of Arundathi Roy.

*****
I now know how it feels to be a guy whose girlfriend is jabbering nonsense all the time. And specially after a tiring day when she's blabbering about some random girl/guy you don't give a rat's ass about? I know how you feel. I know how you wish that she'd just shut up. And I know what a difficult predicament you find yourself in when she doesn't. I now know what it means to "zone out".

And dear men, you have my sincere apologies and heartfelt sympathies. And coming from a girl, you don't need to feel guilty about how you feel.


Also, I promise I shall never do the same to you again, ever.


*****
I want to date a writer. Atleast for enough number of days. I am just scared he'll correct my every second word. And that'll be the end of our romance. But still, I think it'll be hot. 

Any writers around? I have a wonderful writing desk next to the window. 

Desk - Music and Sound Design from Aaron Trinder  Film:Motion:Music on Vimeo.


No comments: