October 21, 2010

Dichotomy...

Getting waxing done while listening to Jazz? Not recommended. It will multiply pain by 10 times.

*****
Having hot chai on a rainy evening-6 rupees.
Having hot chai on a rainy evening while watching a hot guy run in a wet white shirt? Priceless :)

*****
I never thought it was possible. But remember my one picture a day project? It's now 10 pictures a day project. I hated being photographed and now I can't stop clicking my pictures :|

*****
My mother bought 20 sweaters for my nephew to be couriered to the US (like really to the US?). And what did she buy for me? Nothing. I don't even get a monkey cap!

My nephew better think I am the greatest and bestest aunt in the whole wide world for all the sacrifices I have made for him!

*****
I always wanted to save the world and I just realised I actually am saving the world! By choosing not to be a doctor, I did save many lives. Thank me already!

*****
I want to live on a farm for sometime and raise pigs so I can say, suar ke bacho without offending anyone's feelings. Suar ke bacho, sounds nice, no?

*****
I want to atleast once eat rabbits. They look so soft and fluffy and yum. But only white rabbits. I am quite racist that way.

*****
I am planning a trip to the Golden Temple and I just found out that you have to take a dip in one of the sacred pools (sarovar) there before you enter the holy temple. I am all for dips in sacred pools, but what I am freaked out about is that you have to take the dip naked! Yes. I will have to go naked in the pool, in front of hundred other women.

When I voiced my concerns to G, who's taking me to Amritsar, all she had to say was, "there's a first time for everything."

7 comments:

anoop said...

have been to the golden temple and there is no dipping in sacred pool required. all BS.

Anymouse said...

but are you letting others click your pictures yet? :)

teacup said...

Anymouse, would you believe me if I said yes?

Anymouse said...

That's VERY hard to believe! But I'll try to ....

teacup said...

@Anymouse, interesting you say that. Why should it be hard for you to believe sweetheart? Unless, ofcourse you know me in person ;)

Sudeep said...

Damn why didn't I spot any good looking naked girls in the pool. Plus I didn't get to remove my clothes as well.

Jis mood mein hoti ho ussi mein pic leti ho ya you smile for that.. phir toh project ki waat lag jayegi na

FifthBeatle said...

What you really should do is combine the 'picture a day' thing nicely with your 'dip in the pool'. :)

A.