October 13, 2010

Kill Joy...

Dear Diary,

Don't be shocked if one of these days I really just murder someone! Like slice open their body with a blunt knife, rip out their heart and tear out their intestines with my bare manicured hands!!!

Cause really, I need to stop being so sensitive. I mean the smallest and silliest things will make me cry. WHY? I was always a very sensitive person, but now, it is pissing me off. Big time.


Take today morning. I am riding to work and I see a herd of cows on the road. A very common sight in our country right? Nothing unusual. But then, a few meters away, I see another cow, limping. Way behind the herd, it poor thing was limping, and I cried. I mean how can the rest of the cows be mean enough to leave the poor injured cow behind?! Why can't they all match their pace with the poor cow?

Then this video made me cry!




I had to sit myself down and talk to myself and make myself understand that there was nothing, remotely nothing, in that video that warranted tears. And I was like, but those poor kids! They are so smart! And this is so awesome! In 10 years, we'll have a whole new world of educated kids...and I am overwhelmed with happiness and the tears start to flow again.


And it's not even that time of the month when I cry just because my hormones are screwed up.


No no no! I want to be all bitchy and heartless. I am tired of this crying!!!!!! I want to stop being so freaking sensitive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I think I know what my problem is. You know these days I am always talking to G and like I said before, she's one sweet girl. She wouldn't harm a fly even and I am all nice these days thanks to her. I go to the Gurudwara with her, almost daily, and I pray and I behave like a good girl. But dear god! I miss bitching! And I miss making fun of people! And I miss being snobbish. Gawwwwwwwd! I miss it!

*sigh*


You know Dear Diary, being nice is tough. Very very tough. Don't try it. 

2 comments:

Prasoon said...

That was a nice video

insane freak said...

Love reading your blog. I so. so identify with it.
Almost every post i could add a me too.

Oh well.
Interesting?
Maybe :)

Nice blog.

= Rich