January 13, 2011

Uncle Scrooge...



Next time my bf and I are having a serious talk, I am going to use the following script:

Me: hum dono husband-wife hain kya?

BF: No

Me: Kyun? *confused hurt expression*

BF: Kyunki wives bahut demanding hoti hain. Mujhe yeh chahiye, mujhe woh chahiye. Jamta nahi hain!

Me: *Says in a soft hurt voice* Par mujhe toh sirf Malabar hill mein ek bungalow chahiye jiske garage mein ek BMW M model car khadi ho. *makes a itna-bhi-nahi-kar-sakte-mere-liye-jaanu face*

BF: Checking his wallet, aisa kya?

Me: *Nods innocently*

BF: Toh fir thik hain. Aaj hi mummy se baat karta ho.

And then we kiss and live happily ever after.

How nice, no? I clearly need to sleeeeeeeeeep! Sleep sleep sleep!

2 comments:

Prasoon said...

Cute :-)

SwB said...

LOL! I hate McDonalds but even I can't help lovin' this one!