January 25, 2011

Dogfight...

Life, you are cruel. You toss me left and right and you call it my destiny. You take away things I hold dear, and you ask me to lose my fears. You take my loved ones, and you ask me to let go. You shatter my dreams and tell me to start again. You laugh at me and ask me to wipe my tears. You ask me to give in to my destiny, meekly. But you forgot what you made me. You made me a rebel. Have I ever done what you wanted me to do? Have I ever done what they wanted me to do? You take everything from me but you can't take this fight from me. So yea, I'll humour you this time too. I'll fight for what's mine. You take away my dreams and I'll take them back from you.

*****
The hardest thing in life is forgetting what you were, what you once had, how you once felt.

And starting again. With a new you.

After all, a new war requires a new strategy.

No comments: