December 28, 2010

Whipped Cream...

I'd bake fancy cream cakes for us and we'd sit on the river bank on a checkered cloth, red and white checks, and I don't know what else we'd do, but maybe we'd read the latest cake recipes and we'd argue about the proportions. I like more butter in my cake. You'd talk about precision. Mmm...I'd like that, arguing with you. And we'd eat cake once the sun would rise high above our heads. And we'd spend the whole afternoon licking the cream off each other's fingers. And then when the sun would dip lower in the sky, maybe we'd take a swim in the river. No, maybe you should take a swim and I'll watch, watch the water flow over your body. Yes, I would like watching you very much. Maybe you could convince me to join you too, but only after I have watched you enough. Should we head back home now? I think I would be a bit tired after all. Oh yes, ginger tea would be just what I would need. And maybe we'd end the day by baking some more cakes. Yes, I think I would like that. It would be our perfect cake day.

2 comments:

Prasoon said...

Perfect cake day? Tsk Tsk. The day could have had so much more ;-)

Pretty detailed post - liked it. Know what - instead of proportions, the baking temperature and time will be a better conversation debate :D One wants it slightly soft, other wants it crisp brown on the sides and some such.

Sudeep said...

Wow! Short, but spot on. That description... I will cum in a few minutes err I mean I will come back in a few minutes :P