December 02, 2010

Pink Pin Cushions...

So every time I have fever and cold and bad throat and all those horrible things that happen only to good people (like me), I feel the need to write something mind-bogglingly intelligent, incase I never wake up from the drugs-induced sleep, you know, leave a legacy behind and all that? Eh?


So right baby-cakes, what do you think of this brilliant idea of having moving roads? See? I told you, mind-bogglingly intelligent I promised.


Ooooh let me elaborate. So you see, instead of having people drive/ride on bridges, and add to the slow-moving monstrous traffic, we can have a section of road, that is narrow and prone to traffic jams, that ta-da moves! Like those moving walkways/sidewalks at airports? Like a treadmill, just instead for vehicles. Isn't it brilliant? No more pesky riders who overtake you and no more slow moving vehicles that block the entire narrow lane. Problem solved. The world will be a better place. There will be world peace and no more hungry kids and no more sad butterflies and the clams can go back to being all gay and merry and the sky can go back to being its original candy floss pink dream. La-la-la, happy world.


That said, I can go back to sleep now.

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Your absence was felt. I missed that my reader did not show new unread posts from your blog :-)

teacup said...

@Bluemist, thank you :)