December 11, 2010

Orphaned...

So it would seem that Life does not trust my choices. It insists on holding my hand and leading me. I want to break free its clasp and walk my own way. It does not let me do so. So here we are, here on the street, warring, bickering, fighting like spouses in an abusive marriage. "Let go of me", I plead with Life. But Life? It has its own plans, it drags me through the dust, afraid to separate, it tells me to go take a hike, cause, Life my dear, has stopped listening to me.

Where are you taking me Life? Where?


PS: I have a new blog title! :)

13 comments:

Anymouse said...

Aahahaha the title is just right!

teacup said...

Err, and why do you say so Mr. Anymouse?

Anymouse said...

It fits much better than the previous one, no?

teacup said...

hahaa, yes 2010 has been a year of murder:P

teacup said...

Oohh...and see what I did there in the previous comment? Assumed you are a guy! Why, you could be a girl too, no? :P

Anymouse said...

hahahaha that would be a nice title too! "The Year of Murder" :P

Saw that :)

Anymouse said...

Why did you choose this title for this post?

teacup said...

What am I getting for telling you that? :)

Anymouse said...

Come on! That mean you are?

teacup said...

What am I getting in return sugar?

Anymouse said...

Ok you *are* actually mean! Tell me what do you want? [I know now that I am not getting the answer to my question :) You know how your wishes are!]

_dirtboy said...

heh! aand im done

teacup said...

@Anymouse, I am VERY mean, you should know that by now, since you read my blog so regularly.

And what do I want, let's start with your real name? Then your bank details please.


Abhinav, er what?