December 07, 2010

Are We Breaking Up Again?

We'll be sitting in the summer sun and before you know, I'll burst into a million pink petals and I'll fly away with the breeze. Away. From the glorious you.

*****
I am lusting after Oranges. Mandarin Oranges.

*****
And that reminds me, Winter is here. And my lower lip looks like a pink orange.

*****
I missed you today, so I packed you a lunch. I hope you liked it.

*****
I painted my nails yellow. I feel 16 again. Yay? Yay.

*****
Is a woman beautiful only if men find her beautiful?

Does a woman's perspective matter at all?

*****
The sheer stupidity on this planet amazes me. Sometimes I wonder if expecting basic, bare minimum intelligence from people is asking for too much.

*****
Sometimes I wonder if I am stuck in a really bad novel.

*****
I have come to realise that I don't like very good people. I just can't stand the very nice, chaste, extremely moral ones. I like them with a hint of bad. I guess I can never really be friends with the lilly white or the sweet soul or the white knight. I will care for them, I will even be nice to them, but the one I love will always have a little darkness, a little black, a dirty spot.


The rose with the thorns. The beautiful lotus that grows in the muddy pond. The garden with the snake.


I feel comfortable around them.

No comments: