December 07, 2010

Plateway To Heaven...

OMG. I just died and went to crockery heaven. Look at this picture!

(click to enlarge)
This picture was clicked by a friend who's travelling to Istanbul. And those aren't plates love, those are pieces art! Orgasmically beautiful pieces of art that you could actually use!


Remember this scene from SATC2? Well, ofcourse a closet like that would make any woman go weak in her knees...but but...what would seal the deal for me would be a beautiful kitchen. A big cream-coloured sun drenched kitchen, with French windows that'll open to a herb garden outside, a big oak dinning table and a kitchen island with a wine rack in the centre, a wrought iron pot rack with gleaming copper pots and a plates cabinet just for beautiful crockery. And I would so wear a beautiful white dress and look pretty and serve you hot piping food in those plates. And we could have hot soup in those soup bowls and I would pour tea from one of those colourful teapots and we could have our evening tea in those dainty little rainbow teacups and won't life be beautiful then? Wouldn't you say you're in heaven then? Won't you love life? And won't you hear the butterflies sing? And the flowers dance and the sky smile? Won't you love? Won't you?


Sigh, I so need to stop dreaming and get back to the "real world". Oohhh, someone buy me some crockery porcelain for heaven's sake! Or atleast take me to Istanbul! I'll buy those plates myself. Sniff.

Cruel, cruel, cruel world!

Yes, I'll get back to work now. Thank you.

No comments: