March 17, 2011

Unfulfilled Dreams...

It's hard to swallow failure. It's hard to tell yourself not to shed tears. It's hard to smile when a friend tells you to keep trying, something good is waiting for you. It's hard to believe that something good is actually on its way to you. It's hard to get up and get going and not wallow in self-pity.

But by god, I am exhausted. I am bone deep, soul aching tired. I want to go away. Far from all these expectations, from this life, from all these people too. Just be alone and do nothing. Sleep in your arms, curled, warm, safe. Build me a castle, lock me in and wake me up after a hundred years. Let me be a loser and run away and hide and blame it all on some invisible power and not try again. 

2 comments:

Dagny said...

You don't need someone to lock you in. If these are your aspirations, you need someone to stand by you, help you up each time you fall and continue to have faith in you.

Till then, I hope you gather the strength to continue to try A :)

SwB said...

you need company?