March 02, 2011

Few Seconds In The Light...

It's funny how we see a relationship in retrospect. How we see a relationship in terms of how it ended. How easily we forget the first impressions, the unsure start of a relationship, its beautiful journey to love, all the happy days, all the warm moments, its blossoming, how it was while it lasted.

Why do we always remember it in terms of how it ended? What do you remember of your loved ones?

How should one remember a relationship? I think that is a better question.

*****
I think silence, however golden, is sometimes overrated. There are times when keeping quiet will do you more harm. Sometimes, it's good to speak out, empty your heart of its buried emotions.

2 comments:

Prasoon said...

how should one remember?
By what was and what isn't any more?

I miss the happy times really and don't quite think of the end. And I am just talking of 'friendship' here which to me is a richer relationship that any other.

Prasoon said...

And I definitely agree with your last line. Silence is overrated. Makes me bitter at times and otherwise, pushes me to a void. I lost my friends to it, the blog to it and eventually even lost my voice.

Can't stand it when I don't hear from people I consider(ed) close.