September 13, 2010

Letter From An Old Man...

My ass hurts from all this sitting. Really, why is there no syndrome for the ass, like the carpal tunnel syndrome? Ass tunnel syndrome? Or is there? And if there is, why do I not know of it?!

Sigh. I need to exercise!
*****

I feel really weird when I see women my age, and more so, younger women who have kids. I remember when I was in Bhutan, almost all girls were 22 and mothers!

And more than weird, I just feel, funny thing, incompetent. Like the universe is taunting me. Or maybe it's just my hormones fucking with me?

But you have to give it to the Big Blue, since the day I stepped into it, I see only and only pregnant females around me! Sometimes I wonder if the big blue actually gives away freebies to women for having babies just to prove that it's "women-friendly". It's scary. And if I wasn't unmarried, I would have considered this a sign from God. But good thing, I am not!

*****
Okay and so what's with male cows having udders? For Christ sake just draw a penis there! Everyone knows  they have one, so why be all coy? Or wait a minute, are you telling me cows with udders can't be subversive? Sexism? :O

No comments: