September 16, 2010

KA 51...

The weirdest thing I heard today was that my Chanel perfume smells like mehendi made specially for brides in North India (Punjab/Delhi). Huh?

*****
Okay, no, this is not fair god. This is not a good joke! How can this guy be such a copy of P? I can't stop staring at him. He's same height as P, same body type, same colour, same freaking hair, similar dressing style, even the way he'll look at you! Same walking style and same cockiness! :| And he codes! The first time I saw him on my floor, I banged into a door, the similarity is so freaking amazing! And then the other day he asks me for names of good restaurants in the city and what do I do? I stutter! Arghhh...why god why?

*****
And I might finally get to be with him. We've been having these on-off torrid affairs for these few past years. Oh, they've been good, I'll tell you that, but they've always left me wanting for more. I lusted after him for years, dreamed of how life would be with him. Dreamed of how it would feel to wake up with him by my side, go about my work with his smell on my clothes, eat food with him (he loves rice), party with him, sleep with his arms around me. And now, maybe we'll have a chance to have a full-blown thing. This city called Bangalore and I. We just might.

I should buy new lingerie. Do you think he'll like white?

2 comments:

SwB said...

Such a hopeless romantic you are!

You should totally come to Boston A ... I have a feeling it's your kinda city. If Bangalore makes you want to buy new lingerie, Boston will make you want to own a Victorias Secret store!

G said...

Yup.. I feel the same way about Boston.. A LOT of people dont hold the same view. But I fell in love with Boston the first time I was there.