April 05, 2011

Wilting Ears...

Dear Universe,

Why is it so bloody(forgive me!) difficult to find a decent man who is also a thrilling conversationalist?! Why? WHY WHY WHY? Answer me this dear Universe!

Why can't I meet a guy who can talk about geography, literature, history, economics, finance, science, politics and any and every topic under the sky and above it? When I can, why can't I find another one like me? Find me a man with whom I can talk till our ears bleed and jaws hurt and till we pass out from sheer exhaustion of talking. Send me a man with whom my conversations are so unbelievably awesome and interesting that even unbelievable good sex is the last thing on our minds.

If such a man does exist, parcel him right away dear Universe, and I shall forever be indebted to you.


Yours (most) loquaciously,
A

No comments: