April 19, 2011

Framed...

I don't have a display picture on Facebook, or on any social networking sites. And I can become quite a pain in the behind when someone wants to click a picture of me. I don't allow them. I could count the number of people I have allowed to take my pictures, I could count them on my one hand now.

Everyone asks me why I don't like getting clicked. Yes, partly that.

But the real reason is that it's too much of a personal commitment for me. When I let you click a picture of me, and let you keep it, it means I want you in my life forever. And there only a handful of them I want beside my bed-side when I breathe my last.


Save that picture of me you have, I might need to borrow it sometime. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What about people who want to keep your memory with them forever? Do you oblige? :)

teacup said...

Nope.