November 19, 2010

Gathering Dust...

From the archives,

"You think its easy to get a guy. most of them just look at me and think oh here's a piece of meat. soon enough they find that the piece of meat has feelings and my brain becomes a liability. I want to fall in love too you know but it becomes so damn hard to find someone who'll just hold you and accept you with all your flaws and idiosyncrasies. I mean sure I'm nice sometimes but I'm gonna be a pain too. And I'm looking for that person who would see the worst in me and still manage to say 'I've seen your worst but I'll help you get over it so that I never have to see it again' and really mean it. That's the sort of person I'm looking for. and that's the kind of person I don't find"

2 comments:

Anymouse said...

All of us here have been waiting for you to find that perfect love that you have longed for so long and wish you find it soon!

Good to read something from the archives, I think you had quoted this from some other blog?

teacup said...

@Anymouse, hahaha, thank you :P

I was just going through the archives after a long time and this para just struck me as beautiful(as it did the first time), so reposted. And yes, a fellow blogger had posted it.