November 18, 2010

A Broken Horse By The River...

Okay, I am seriously tired of people asking me what my "relationship" status is. I am sick of it, bored and pissed off. In real life, I have always been a private person and I always will be (which is why this blog). So stop asking me these questions. Stop channelling Karan Johar and don't think I am stupid enough to fall for those sly lousy questions. I don't understand why people are so obsessed with others' love lives. Unless, unless, you are a good friend, in which case, trust me, I'l wake you up at 2am and tell you who makes me happy and who is making me cry. So really. STOP.

And what is wrong with the men? Where is the romance? These days they don't even wait for you to finish telling your name before coming out with, "your place or mine". Really. Men. NO!

No comments: