February 25, 2011

Last Dinosaurs...

If you died tomorrow...what would be your biggest regret?

Mine would be that I didn't travel enough, that I didn't see the Pyramids, that I didn't sky dive and/or Bunjee Jump, that I didn't love fully and yes, that I didn't get to make love M&B style in a desert under the stars.

*****
I'll never lose you, even after you're gone and I am no more the same, the person I used to be. I'll always have you; cause I have you in a box called Favourites. Safe.

Just the way I knew you: adorable and lovable.


*****
The rains that cleansed the gutters of my heart, you should know that now flowers blossom where hurt and fear once lurked. Thank you.


*****
I wonder what would happen if men just became biologically incapable of having more than one child. Like you know, once in a life time seed. You get to have only one kid in your life time.

I wonder if men would become more faithful. Cause you know, the reason they give us when men stray is that it's just men's nature to want to mate with as many women as possible, you know, keep the race going, spread the seed and all. Evolutionary stuff. Well, what if you just take that away? One woman, one kid?

I have no doubt it would totally overturn the order we have in the world right now. Virgin men would be like the hottest thing on the planet (and not wimmen) for one. But I am still doubtful as to whether it would discourage men from straying. Hmn...

No comments: