August 31, 2010

Sailing...

Change. The hippest new word. Talk about change, and everybody will tell you how change is good.

But change is good only when it is required. Oftentimes, what's needed is acceptance, and not change. Change at such times will only confuse you.

*****
The problems with us Indians is that we are so bloody insensitive towards others. We just don't give a fuck about other people. As long as I am safe and good, I don't give a damn what's happening to the other person, and even if my actions are causing harm or discomfort to some stranger, who gives a rat's ass? This very mentality saw our doom and we still don't learn! Why can't we just be a little more sensitive? Why why why? Can some economist answer?

*****
Why did I never get a webcam before?! It's so much fun video chatting with your friends! :) It's no match for in person talks, but still, I actually get to see you! :) Yes I know, I am supposed to be a software engineer and this should not be new to me. But heck! Better late than never! :)

I have even decided to take a pic or video of me everyday, either in the morning before I leave for work or after I come back home. I want to do this atleast for 6 months. I don't know what I am hoping to get out of it, but atleast maybe see how I change over the months. This should be fun I think :)

*****
Okay, why do men not like sweet-corn? Almost all men I know do not like sweet-corn, including my father. In his words, "It's rubbish." Whereas, almost all women I know love it. This is...weird? (or maybe I am just generalizing, like always :|)

2 comments:

Chef MB said...

Who did u video chat withhhh????

And what u will get out of taking ur pics..well immense pleasure ;) Like me!! And getting over the fear of having ur pics taken too! Just a prep for my wedding :D

teacup said...

Hahaha, totally preparing for your wedding! :P You can be assured I will be there in most if not all pics :P