August 31, 2010

Cacophony...

I have started on the journey I should have taken years back. You are not where you want to be...cause there other things you need to take care of first. And sometimes it takes the time it takes.

You might think I am late, but I am happy I atleast started on it.

*****
There are so many skeletons buried in my closet, I don't know which one is making the most noise. I need to clear the space.

*****
I always believed that if you look for the answers, you'll find them. They'll come to you. And sometimes they'll come from the most unexpected sources.

*****
I have a bet with G. If her dream, which seems quite impossible to me, comes true, I'll turn into a believer. Truth be told, in my heart, I want to lose the bet.

Not for her, but for me.

*****
When I die, they'll talk about how I loved others, them people, more than I loved myself. What a shame they'll say. And what a shame it really is.

No comments: